Fee Smulders, The impact of grazing, invasive species and environmental factors on the resilience and ecosystem services of seagrass April 2018->, WUR
Jurian van der Zee, Ecological and evolutionary genomics of Dutch Caribbean green and hawksbill turtles. March 2015-2019, RUG
Luuk Leemans, Socio-ecological connectivity of tropical coastal ecosystems: how to enhance restoration and conservation of ecosystem services, 2018-> RU, NIOZ, WUR
Tjiske Kooistra, Mark Bouwmeester, Julia Duinhoven
Matthias Hof, Ward Koehler.
- Hélène de Paoli: PhD thesis: Restoring mussel beds: A guide on how to survive on an intertidal mudflat (NIOZ, RU)
- Jeltje Jouta: PhD thesis: The tell-tale isotopes, towards indicators of health of the Wadden Sea (NIOZ, RUG)
- Tatiana Becker
- Janne Nauta
- Miriam Loth & Thijs van Wuijckhuijse: Bonaire, Nov 2016 – Feb 2017,
- Irene Kranendonk & Roos Swarts: Bonaire, Aug – Nov 2016
- Fionne Kiggen: drivers of sea turtle nest temperature, St. Eustatius, Aug 2016 – 2017, WUR & RUG
- Jannah Boerakker: Border Control: seagrass landscaping by green turtles, Bonaire, Apr 2016-now, RUNijmegen
- Moniek Gommers: interaction between invasive seagrass species H. stipulacea expansion and turtle grazing, Jan – Juli 2016, RUG
- Sandra Striegel: Conservation in spite of feminisation and sea level rise under climate change. jul 2015 – april 2016, RUG
- Fee Smulders: Does grazing facilitate seagrass invasion Aug 2015 – April 2016, UvA
- Jildou Schotanus, Kaylee van Dijk, Gerard Lansink: Facilitation effects on natural mussel beds. 2013 (RUG)
- Peter van Leent: Interactive effects of hydrodynamics stress and green turtle grazing on seagrasses, Derawan, Indonesia. Okt 2011 – July 2012 (UU).
Publication of his father Ger van Leent in “Buddy line” 2012.
- Iris de Winter: Behaviour and activity pattern of green turtles (Chelonia mydas) on a heavily grazed seagrass meadow. Okt 2011 – June 2012 (WUR)
- Sarah Engelhard: Carrying capacity of a seagrass dominated foraging ground of green turtles, Chelonia mydas, on Derawan Island, Indo-Pacific. Okt 2009 – 2010 (UvA)
- Laura Govers (left): Eutrophication and grazing in a heavily grazed seagrass meadow in the Indo-Pacific. April 2008 – April 2009, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Madelon van de Kerk (right): Possible overgrazing by a 3s meadow by th Green turtle Chelonia mydas in the Indo-Pacific. April 2008 – March 2009, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Vincent de Jong: Effects of NHx on the photosynthetic capacity, free amino acid content and nitrogen content of two tropical seagrass species, Halodule uninervus and Thalassia hemprichii, a lab experiment. Februari 2008 – August 2010 , Radboud University Nijmegen
- Sarah Fisher: NH4 uptake kinetics of tropical seagrasses, a lab experiment. March 2008, Radboud University Nijmegen
If you want to end up here, send me an email with your resume and motivation letter.
Also on the Wall of Fame: